Monday, April 13, 2009

[Single] F.T Island - I Believe Myself, Rock, Ballad | Release Date: 2009.04.22 | 256kbps



F.T. Island are back with their second single on the J-pop scene. The Korean band's debut J-pop single The One made it to #9 on the Oricon charts last year. F.T. Island's follow-up single I Believe Myself features one song in Japanese, one in Korean, and one in English. For the 1st time members participated into lyrics and productions. Member Lee Jae Jin co-wrote the 2nd song "TV Radio" and leader Choi Jong Hoon co-produced this song. "I Believe Myself" is the 1st Japanese Single with member Song Seung Hyun.


에프티 아일랜드 ★ I Believe Myself
Album Type: Single
Release Date: 2009.04.
Language: Japanese / English / Korean
Genre: Rock / Ballad
Record Label: F&C Music
Buy This Product Now!

Track List:

01. I Believe Myself
02. TV Radio
03. Moonlight Angel
04. I Believe Myself (Instrumental)


Rapidshare
Megaupload
Mediafire

credit to : KoolRnB + k-station@blogspot

0 comments: